Re: Updated repos for Docs

2008/10/10 Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com>:
> The following docs and branches now exist for Documentation:
>
> about-fedora: f8, f9, master
> homepage: f8, f9, master   (may be deprecated)
> readme: f8, f9, master
> readme-burning-isos: f8, f9, master
> readme-live-image: f8, f9, master
> release-notes: f8, f9, master
> install-guide: f8, f9, master

Cool. Which ones of these do we want added on Tx and stats?

If we aren't planning on publishing updates of the older docs, then
maybe we shouldn't bother adding them at all. Relnotes' last stable
version *does* get updated with new translations (the past months some
people might have committed stuff to f9) and the updates get published
on docs.fpo. Does this happen with `readme` too? If not, and commits
there will never get published on f9, then we might as well just have
just 'master' enabled.

-d