joint schedule meeting?

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Sun Oct 12 23:09:42 UTC 2008

I've parsed the most recent emails as best as I could and pushed new
schedules, but I know parts are still wrong.  In particular:

1) What to do with Installation Guide dates and tasks
2) Description of "0-day tasks"

I don't think continuing to do this over email is going to be productive
so I'm wondering when we can all meet on gobby again?  Or if telephone
works I'd be glad to set up an international phone conference? Or let me
know when your next IRC meetings are and I can try to attend?

Those are all the options I can think of :)

Thanks,
John