Päiväys: maanantai 13 lokakuu 2008
Lähettäjä: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
Vastaanottaja: Development discussions related to Fedora Core
<fedora-devel-list redhat com>

Today I released 0.3.7 and pushed it to rawhide. In a couple of weeks
time they'll be a bugfix 0.3.8 release that we'll see in F10 and F9.

Before that time, I would like the translations for PackageKit to be
updated -- updated translations are very important for the F10 release
quality and also for the F9 backport.

You can see the current stats here:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/packagekit#master

Thanks, and keep rocking,