joint schedule meeting?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:20:56 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 16:09 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> I've parsed the most recent emails as best as I could and pushed new
> schedules, but I know parts are still wrong.  In particular:
>
> 1) What to do with Installation Guide dates and tasks
> 2) Description of "0-day tasks"
>
> I don't think continuing to do this over email is going to be productive
> so I'm wondering when we can all meet on gobby again?  Or if telephone
> works I'd be glad to set up an international phone conference? Or let me
> know when your next IRC meetings are and I can try to attend?
>
> Those are all the options I can think of :)

This sounds like a great idea to me.  I think Gobby and IRC would work
fine (even just using the chat in Gobby for that matter).  The phone can
be confusing with more than a couple people involved, when there's no
agenda to follow.  (At least, that's how I interpreted our marginal
success in a phone conversation between you, me, and Karsten working on
the Docs schedule.)  In a brainstorming session like the ones Gobby
encourages, that would be chaotic, so I vote -1 phone.  But +2 for other
collaboration, yee-ha!

--
Paul W. Frields