Re: Languages supported in F10-Beta

Xavier Conde Rueda wrote:
Hi,

a Catalan user just told me that Catalan was not selectable for
installing by using F10-Beta. I'm investigating it, however could you
explain us which languages are included in Beta/Final releases, and
which is the criteria followed?

Thanks in advance!

To get your language in the list of selection during installation, one must complete the "Anaconda", "Comps" translations. In the earlier releases of Fedora there used to be "Essential" category, which had Anaconda, Comps, Initscripts, Firstboot and redhat-menus modules. So, that was the criteria used for having a language supported (as in available localization) in earlier releases, which is not there now. So, certainly we need to fix this.

So, let's fix the "Language Inclusion Criteria with respect to Localization".

Xavier, in case of catalan, I think you got to file a bug against anaconda, which may give you the clear answer.

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/