Re: Languages supported in F10-Beta

Hi,

>> Xavier, in case of catalan, I think you got to file a bug against anaconda,
>> which may give you the clear answer.
>
> If this is a standard procedure, we could maybe have it added in the
> TQSG, or a wiki page.
>
> -δ

Isn't there an anouncemnt on the supported languages by Fedora? I
think it's vital for translators to know this.

Also, it seems that anaconda has some new strings, weren't we supposed
to be in string freeze? There wasn't an announcemnt on this list
neither...

Regards!

--
"We the willing, following the unknowing are
doing the impossible. We have done so much

+ Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com