Re: firstboot

Jeremy Katz さんは書きました:
On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 12:46 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
I am afraid of if 'firstboot' PO files corrupted.
I get the following error.

The po file directly in git is fine.  The fact that you're seeing
DOCTYPE, etc makes me wonder if you got an error page and saved it as
the po file.

Thanks, Jeremy.
It seems DL problem, and fedora infra group kindly triggered rebuilding.
It just does matter of time.

I will be patient.

noriko

Jeremy