Unscheduled translate.fedoraproject.org Maintainance

Hi all,

For the next ~12 hours, translate.fedoraproject.org won't update PO files, as we are in the process of rebuilding the database. This means that in this period you might download PO files that are more than 12 hours old. We are in string-freeze, so there shouldn't be many (if any) changed PO files because of this.

Submitting files through Transifex is not affected.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

cheers,
asgeir