update - release-notes module late

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 17:47:04 UTC 2008

All the XML conversion has been done; the book structure has been
defined.  Now is debugging the work done and making it build so it can
produce a real POT file.

If anyone can pick up on this, please do.  I need to be AFK for today
but will be back at work tonight.

Thanks everyone for your patience.  I know this destroyed our schedule
for Preview release notes translation.

However, you did *not* want to be translating the mess that was there
before I did the clean-up.

Because of changes in the wiki notification system and our team not
responding correctly, our clean up of the Docs/Beats/ area was not done
the way it usually is.

With unclean language/writing, there were going to be a lot of mistakes
that would have been hard to translate.  Hopefully I fixed most of them,
and am ready to answer or fix anything else that comes up.

- Karsten