Release Notes POT

The release notes POT is (finally!) updated in the git repo.  Thank you
to Jared Smith for all his help.  There was a lingering bug in xml2po
that is fixed in Rawhide, and Jared had a Rawhide box available to help
with this task.

Do we need to notify Fedora L10n whenever we drop new POT like this?  Or
will Transifex automatically record the change?  When I look at:
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes
It appears that Transifex understands the POT change, but has incorrect
statistics listed on the page.

--
Paul W. Frields