Re: Release Notes POT

Paul W. Frields pisze:
Do we need to notify Fedora L10n whenever we drop new POT like this?  Or
will Transifex automatically record the change?  When I look at:
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes It appears that Transifex understands the POT change, but has incorrect
statistics listed on the page.

Statistics are wrong at this time, because they still use CVS. If you are not going to change PO files from one per language to multiple files per language, I can make statistics use Brave New Git World repos.

Now translators have to fetch PO files directly from git repo. We can use page like this:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=HEAD

Submitting works as always.

--
Piotr Drąg