Release Notes POT

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Oct 19 16:34:26 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 16:11 +0200, Piotr Drąg wrote:

> Statistics are wrong at this time, because they still use CVS. If you
> are not going to change PO files from one per language to multiple files
> per language, I can make statistics use Brave New Git World repos.

We specifically used our pre-existing toolchain because it makes single
POT files, unlike Publican.  We did this because it was the shortest
path to getting a POT file available for translation.

At this point, we need to pick some variation on the ideas that Dimitris
and Asgeir have put forward, then do it.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org