New Indic languages was => [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Release Notes POT]]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Release Notes POT]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:00:09 -0700
From: Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade redhat com>
To: fedora-docs-list redhat com

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 14:28 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Paul, Karsten and Jared
Please add the following languages.

This is what I did:

* Added the missing Indic languages to:
** fedora-doc-utils/common/*-$LANG.xml (a.k.a. docs-common)
** release-notes/po/$LANG.po
* Updated release-notes/po/LINGUAS

Noriko said DamnedLies updates every ~8 hours, in the meantime the files
are definitely in the git repository for submitting via Transifex.