translation-quick-start-guide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:55:17 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 09:41 +0100, Fabian Affolter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A lot of stuff from the Doc Team was moved to Fedorahosted and is now
> placed in git repositories.  Our TQSG is still living in the old cvs.
> A few weeks ago I brought up this topic [1] but I was too lazy to push
> it straight forward. Because of that, once again...
>
> Move TQSG to Fedorahosted and place the source in a git repository
> like the Doc Team.
>
> Are there any objections?

No objections from the Docs side of the house, if it matters.  I
recently put some updates in the TQSG itself to help people with the
process of translating docs from the new git repos.  Basically, they can
use Transifex, but we'll also put in instructions for using git *if*
there are a significant number of translators who would like those
instructions too.

--
Paul W. Frields