Transifex stats and submit redundacy (was: system-config-printer...)

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Asgeir Frimannsson <asgeirf gmail com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Tim Waugh <twaugh redhat com> wrote:
>>
>> Is Transifex using something else to pull branch information?
>
> Yes, Transifex has its own setup in a database for pushing files, but I'm
> not sure if it's configurable through the web interface. I'll make the
> changes tomorrow morning (GMT+10) unless someone else gets to it before
> that.

Tim, it looks like that change showed up in stats only, but not submit:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/system-config-printer

Is there any way to unify the stats and submit parts of Transifex?

The way things are now are redundant, confusing, and sub optimal for
translator workflow.

Regards,
Miloš