Re: Translation Deadline for Fedora 10 moved to 14/10

Dimitris Glezos said the following on 09/17/2008 07:07 AM Pacific Time:
A quick notice to announce that we've moved the Translation Deadline
for Fedora 10 to Tuesday 14/10 (one week earlier than before). This
means we have approximately one month to submit our translations for
Fedora 10 software. The full schedule lives at its usual place:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Schedule

This date will most likely change to 2008-10-21 if the entire schedule moves out one week. This still allows one week between the translation deadline and the final development freeze.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2008-sep-22

John