system-config-services commit

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Sep 25 15:32:27 UTC 2008

2008/9/25 Runa Bhattacharjee <runab at redhat.com>:
> Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to send the language
> coordinators an automated mail each time a commit is made to the relevant
> <lang>.po files.

Good point. This is one of the features we'd like to add soon.

Please check if there's a ticket open for it on http://transifex.org
and if not, please submit the idea as a feature request.

The way I'm thinking of this would be that every user on the system
would be able to 'monitor' a number of resources for changes. Change
types might include new submissions or configuration changes, and
monitored resource types might include project collections (eg.
Fedora), specific projects (eg. s-c-services), or filenames (eg.
bn_IN.po).

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos