Re: F10 Documentation

Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
Some translators seems starting translation via DL.
I am afraid of recent repository move for IG.

Could you please advise if any of documents listed on DL should be
stopped working?

I have just disabled documentation modules for Fedora 10. Starting from this release docs are stored and developed in git. Unfortunately, we can't switch DL to use these repos, because it doesn't support publican documents.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl