Re: F10 Documentation

Piotr Drąg さんは書きました:
Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
Some translators seems starting translation via DL.
I am afraid of recent repository move for IG.

Could you please advise if any of documents listed on DL should be
stopped working?

I have just disabled documentation modules for Fedora 10. Starting from this release docs are stored and developed in git. Unfortunately, we can't switch DL to use these repos, because it doesn't support publican documents.

Ok, thanks!
Then may be separate instruction will be needed to follow, how to get the docs-file and where to commit. Could someone give me any pointer?