Re: Tuning Documentation & Translation schedules

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 17:17 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:

> On Monday at 16:00 UTC I'll be meeting Demitris on fedora's gobby
> instance to add more details and corrections to the Fedora 10
> translation schedule.  Feel free to join in.  If this turns out to be
> helpful I would like to do a similar exercise with the docs team if they
> are so interested.

I should be able to lurk for that, might have some useful input, and
then we can schedule one for Docs ASAP.

Muchos, muchos gracias for doing this, John.  I'm doing a lot of fast
work to step-up the quality of project management for Docs, and tight
schedule integration is a key to that.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener