F10 Documentation

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:13:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 05:19:14PM +0530, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
> Dimitris Glezos wrote:

>>> I've added the transif user to all the following groups:
>>> * gitinstall-guide
>>> * gitrelease-notes
>>> * gitabout-fedora
>>> * gitreadme
>>> * gitreadme-burning-isos
>>> * gitreadme-live-image
>>> * githomepage
>>>
>>> The repos are located here, respectively, with branches:
>>>
>>> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/install-guide  (f8, f9, devel)
>>> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/release-notes  (f8, f9, devel)
>>>
>>> I still need to properly branch the following repos:
>>>
>>> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/about-fedora
>>> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme
>>> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme-burning-isos
>>> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme-live-image
>>> * git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/homepage
>>>

>> All 7 docs projects have been registered and enabled [1] in Transifex.
>>
>>   https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/
>>

> Can we get all 7 docs projects enabled in DL as well?

I think Dimitris mentioned earlier that Damned Lies won't support
Publican's multiple POT files.  It would be great if Red Hat I18n/L10n
would collaborate with the community to help pave the way for
statistics reporting for these repos.  I don't know whether that means
fixing part of DL, or simply accelerating the rate at which
statistical support in Tx is written.  I know Dimitris, Asgeir, and
any of the other Tx developers would be thrilled to have some
assistance with this.

In the meantime, Dimitris also suggested a workaround using some sort
of simple Python script.  I doubt that's been written yet, maybe
someone can help there?