system-switch-java

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:02:46 UTC 2008

Hi Dimitris,

2008/9/29 Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>:
> I'd suggest everyone to use bug reports to report issues and requests
> on our Websites. Bug [1] was not assigned to the L10n project so we
> weren't notified. In this case you can either re-assign the bug to a
> different person or component.
>
> Everyone, please, using bug reports instead of the list for bugs and
> requests. It gets the right people to get notified about it and allow
> the list to focus on discussions. Wait patiently until someone steps
> up to work on them. If you're feeling impatient, ping on the report,
> ping people on IRC, or (better) step up to submit a patch.

I wanted to report a defect on tx, but it seems that transifex is not
supported in redhat bugzilla:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora&component=transifex

Is this the right place to report?

--
"We the willing, following the unknowing are
doing the impossible. We have done so much

+ Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com