iBus translations submission!

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 11:46:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Because of some technical issue, discussed here:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1294, submission
of iBus (the new input method for Fedora 11) translation can't be done
through Transifex.

Since the freeze date for translations is approaching, you can send your
translations for iBus, to shawn.p.huang at gmail com , as mentioned
here: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/ibus/master/
(Thanks Sandeep for informing me about this).

I am not sure about, whether status updated status will be reflected or
not, after shawn submits your translation file to the github repository!

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel