Re: iBus translations submission!

Hi,

2009/4/2 Kris Thomsen <lakristho gmail com>:
> Hi,
> I have translated this file into danish - BUT, what about all the lines,
> which starts with "keyboard label" - how should they be handled?
>
> // Kris
> Danish maintainer

these strings are handled internally by gettext to provide a
"context", they're not to be translated. Your translation must omit
them. See http://leonardof.org/2007/12/01/context-in-gnome-translations/en/.

Regards!

--
“A defect is an instance in which a requirement is not satisfied.” [Fagan, 1986]

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebookeja'm: http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Xavier-Conde-Rueda/1620695057