Re: anaconda fuzzy string?

Rui Gouveia pisze:
I have a question. I've submited the anaconda.po file 100% completed. However, in the TX stats appears one fuzzy string.
Where can I correct this?

It seems that someone changed msgid (from "Bokmål" to "BokmÃ¥l"), which should never happen. After restoring to original string everything should be fine. Current PO file can be obtained from this link:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/pt.po;hb=HEAD

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl