Re: iBus translations submission!

Piotr Drąg wrote:
Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
Is anyway to identify/categorize/group/whatever those packages among others installed by default for easy prioritization?

Currently I'm working on creating new categories and re-organizing some of them. For now this list can be helpful for new translators:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GUI

Piotr,

Looks good list for the start. Let's know if you need any help for preparing this list. Fedora I18n team could be the best to help us on preparing this list, I think.

As Noriko mentioned, having another category of "Packages installed by default" for the minimal install would be really good too.

Btw, Can we have some definition or explanation for these categories on the wiki page? That makes it clear for translators to understand the category.

Thanks!

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/