Re: Portuguese mailing-list not sending confirmation messages.

2009/4/3 Rui Gouveia <rui gouveia globaltek pt>:
> Hi,
>
> It's confirmed. There's something wrong with our mailing-list
> (fedora-trans-pt redhat com).
> The list does not send the confirmation message to new subscribers.
>
> I'm reporting it in #fedora-admin

Rui, normally the language coordinator should have admin rights to the
list, and be able to change the settings from the web interface. If he
doesn't, check out who the current admin is from the list's web page
and send him a ping.

  https://www.redhat.com/mailman/admin/fedora-trans-pt

-δ

http://dimitris.glezos.com/