Re: anaconda is wrong again

Hi,

2009/4/3 Rui Gouveia <rui gouveia globaltek pt>:
> Hi,
>
> I corrected the anaconda.po fuzzy tag. I submited the po. Checked that
> it was at 100%. And today has the fuzzy string again.

it seems that the version in git is ok (no fuzzy):

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=history;f=po/pt.po;h=bbf3c07c2d545b59a7cc3e2764bc50d673af9bb4;hb=HEAD

so it may be a problem in transifex. Have you refreshed cache?

Regards!

--
“A defect is an instance in which a requirement is not satisfied.” [Fagan, 1986]

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebookeja'm: http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Xavier-Conde-Rueda/1620695057