Re: Work lost in "Various"

Hi,

2009/4/4 Rui Gouveia <rui gouveia globaltek pt>:
> Hi,
>
> Does something happen yesterday with Tx?
> The anaconda is now perfect, but we lost the work done in "Various"
> (paprefs and pavucontrol).

when you suspect that there can be such an issue, you should take a
look at the project's actual repository, for instance using the web
interface. You can take a look at the history to determine whether the
work was lost or it's just a tx error.

Regards!

--
“A defect is an instance in which a requirement is not satisfied.” [Fagan, 1986]

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebookeja'm: http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Xavier-Conde-Rueda/1620695057