Re: anaconda is wrong again

Xavier Conde Rueda pisze:
2009/4/3 Rui Gouveia <rui gouveia globaltek pt>:
I corrected the anaconda.po fuzzy tag. I submited the po. Checked that
it was at 100%. And today has the fuzzy string again.

it seems that the version in git is ok (no fuzzy):

so it may be a problem in transifex. Have you refreshed cache?

I've fixed this issue manually. It's a good idea to use PO file editors, like Lokalize or gtranslator to avoid that kind of problems.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl