made a mistake

Hi,

I was checking the PT situation with pavucontrol and (like paprefs) we
lost the last submissions. It was down to 0% again. So, I submitted my
initial PO again. After the act I realized that the pt.po file was ok,
fully translated, and I just ruined the work of a member of the PT team.
I know this can be reverted.

Who do I have to ask? In the old Tx was easy to find the developer in
charge.

Thanks

--
Rui Gouveia