Re: Revert commit (Was: made a mistake)

Rui Gouveia さんは書きました:
Hi,

Can someone, please, revert my commit. It's listed in:
http://git.0pointer.de/?p=pavucontrol.git;a=history;f=po/pt.po;hb=ec01c3742b420b7bf2e1f921868cbe89a61864d7

It would be much easier to ask marcomm to re-submit. If it is not the option can be taken, then a bug may be filed against to either of that package or Transifex.

noriko

Thanks!

Rui Gouveia escreveu:
Hi,

I was checking the PT situation with pavucontrol and (like paprefs) we
lost the last submissions. It was down to 0% again. So, I submitted my
initial PO again. After the act I realized that the pt.po file was ok,
fully translated, and I just ruined the work of a member of the PT team.
I know this can be reverted.

Who do I have to ask? In the old Tx was easy to find the developer in
charge.

Thanks