Re: Work lost in "Various"

Hello,

2009/4/9 Rui Gouveia <rui gouveia globaltek pt>
Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
> I just did a hot fix on the server and it should work properly now.
Hi,
I found my error. I can now submit the 'po/LINGUAS' file in Tx. And I
did it.

I checked the web git interface [1]. The LINGUAS file is Ok. The PO file
is Ok, But the stats in Tx report 0%. :(

Yup, It's true and it's correct.
You have committed by mistake a pt.po file that is not from that project.

You committed here: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/pavucontrol/master-tx/
a pt.po file from here: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/paprefs/master-tx/

That's why it's 0% translated. Tx does a merge with the POT and there is no strings that matches with the (wrong) file.

Regards

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net