Re: Publican combined PO files like install-guide

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Sulyok Peti <sulyokpeti gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to find a way to make the translation of the large PO file
> of the install-guide suitable for teamwork. So far, my idea is to get
> the translators download the small PO-s from the repository, then merge
> them into the large combined PO.

I think this would be a nice feature to have. That is, give
translators the option to chop a PO file in smaller chunks which are
easier to chew. Then upon submission of one of the chunks, it will
will be msgmerged with the whole PO file and committed.

Is there an msg* command to cat a PO file and get the first n messages?

These ideas are exactly the reason why I'd like us to have a plugin mechanism.

-δ