Re: palimpsest translate?

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, David Zeuthen wrote:

Hey,

- src/gdu/gdu-util.c
  All the various MS-DOS partition types (and there is a lot of these)
  are marked for translation. For example

  - Hidden FAT16 <32M (0x14)
  - PartitionMagic (0x3c)

  Maybe we don't really want this, I mean these are more names than
  anything so maybe we it shouldn't be marked for translation. Or
  maybe translators can just decide not to translate it. Maybe I
  can just add Translator: comments for that. Thoughts?

Just how many of them contain some words that may improve the understanding of what kind of FS it is? If there is not many, and most of them will remain untranslated anyway, then remove them from translation strings, othewise put a comment and leave it on translator.

Thanks for any insights.

    David

Adam Pribyl