Publican combined PO files like install-guide

Sulyok Peti sulyokpeti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 05:23:07 UTC 2009

Yesterday I have noticed that the Transifex POT differs from the GIT
repository. There are two messages less in Tx POT from
Deleting_Partitions_x86_ppc-indexterm-1.po and
Deleting_Partitions_x86_ppc-indexterm-2.po.
After this I have started to use the following script to make sure we
use the Transifex POT:

for i in `grep -E '#: .+\.xml:[0-9]+' $1 | \
do
  echo $i
  msggrep -N $i.xml $1 > $i.hu.po
done