Re: Fedora 11 Preview Release Notes

John J. McDonough pisze:
For some languages, I have traded out the "Draft" watermark for a "Preview Release" watermark. However, that watermark was made with a Babel Fish translation, so there are good odds that it is wrong. Let me know if you would like to see something else there. We have some time between preview and GA this time, so those will sit there for a month.

These are Polish translations of watermarks, in case if you would need
any in the future.

"Draft" - "Szkic"
"Preview Release" - "Wydanie testowe"

--