Re: l10n-editor group (stands for "Localization (L10n) Editors") cause confusion?

Hello,

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Yuan Yijun <bbbush yuan gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed several people are requesting to join l10n-editor, and I
think they might want to apply l10n-commits instead. What is the
purpose of l10n-editor? Where in our document says the group should be
applied in what condition?

Actually, I think it's not documented anywhere yet. It was created to the new Transifex.
People inside that group have the permission of changing/editing Tx configurations (as it says on the group description on FAS).
That, in fact, is not the interesting of translators. It's more related to the Localization Infrastructure Team.

Regards

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net