Re: Fedora 11 Countdown Banner

On 2009-04-28 06:23:37 PM, Miloš Komarčević wrote:
> As brought up on this list many times before: there are many languages
> with plural rules more complicated than n != 1. Please use ngettext if
> at all possible [1].
Sorry about that, we'll try to keep this in mind next time.  Paolo, if
you can give me a copy of the script, I can try to take a look at using
ngettext next time.  That way, we can just give translators a string to
translate, generate the images, then the art team can make sure that
the text is placed well.

Thanks,
Ricky