Re: Self-Introduction: Nebojša Kamber

Nebojsa Kamber さんは書きました:
Hello,
My name is Nebojša Kamber and I would like to help translating Fedora
documentation into Serbian (Latin or Cyrillic).
I am a lawyer in Serbia, and my hobby is making web pages.
Hi,
Sorry coming late, I am wondering if you've got a help already...
If not, please contact your team coordinator who can be found at;
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams

while basic info how to obtain an account to start up can be found at;
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

Please do not hesitate to post any question here, either at #fedora-l10n channel on irc :)

Welcome to FLP!