Possible problem with policycoreutils-gui translation packaging

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 11:53:11 UTC 2009

Hello,

Thought I'd check here first before actually filing the bug. There seems to be a
problem with the translations available for policycoreutils-gui
(system-config-selinux interface) in Fedora 11.  A few parts still show up in
English. The example for bn_IN is here:

http://runab.fedorapeople.org/assorted-bugs/F11-policycoreutils.png

A quick msgunfmt on the policycoreutils.mo files under
/usr/share/locale/<lang-code>/LC_MESSAGES/ gives me widely varied translation
status for a lot of languages with 100% completion[1].

Kannada (3 Translated)
Assamese (503 Translated)
Bengali India (651 Translated)

Version checked: policycoreutils-gui-2.0.62-12.12.fc11.i586

Is there any bug for this or any reference to this issue?

Thanks
Runa

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/policycoreutils/HEAD/

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix