Re: security-guide draft copy

On Sat, 2009-08-01 at 21:23 -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:
> 2009/8/1 Eric Christensen <eric christensenplace us>:
> > I just grabbed the update.  If I give you the errors I find in the files
> > can you fix them, please?
> >

> Yes, me, or Daniel or some other member of the Spanish Team.
> Just let us know.
>
> regards
>
> Domingo Becker

Domingo,
Attached is a "patch" showing the difference between the current po and
one that I've repaired.  Just a handful of changes.

Thanks,
Eric
*** ../trunk/es.po	2009-08-06 08:47:06.936466182 -0400
--- po/es-ES.po	2009-08-06 09:08:50.183465793 -0400
***************
*** 713,719 ****
  #: DiskEncryptionUserGuide.xml:224
  #, no-c-format

  #. Tag: programlisting
  #: DiskEncryptionUserGuide.xml:226
--- 713,719 ----
  #: DiskEncryptionUserGuide.xml:224
  #, no-c-format

  #. Tag: programlisting
  #: DiskEncryptionUserGuide.xml:226
***************
*** 3648,3654 ****
  #: IP_Tables.xml:665
  #, no-c-format
  msgid "If a number and time modifier are not used, the default value of <option>3/hour</option> is assumed."
! msgstr "Si no se usa un número o modificador de tiempo, el valor predeterminado de option>3/hour</option> es asumido."

  #. Tag: para
  #: IP_Tables.xml:670
--- 3648,3654 ----
  #: IP_Tables.xml:665
  #, no-c-format
  msgid "If a number and time modifier are not used, the default value of <option>3/hour</option> is assumed."
! msgstr "Si no se usa un número o modificador de tiempo, el valor predeterminado de <option>3/hour</option> es asumido."

  #. Tag: para
  #: IP_Tables.xml:670
***************
*** 4699,4705 ****