Re: Fedora 12 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting :: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 17:00 UTC

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
When: 2009-08-12 at 17:00 UTC (1 PM EDT/10 AM PDT)

Next Wednesday we are scheduled to have the Release Readiness meeting for the Fedora 12 Alpha. I'm hoping representatives from each of the teams will be able to attend. Please discuss with your teams to see if there are any issues they would like to bring forward. This cross team meeting is held to coordinate and discuss release day issues in real time and to make sure we are ready for a smooth release day.

The following list shows the people that represented these teams in past releases. If you cannot attend or no longer wish to represent your team please coordinate and alternate and let me know.

 >> I still need to know who is representing the translation team <<
Dimitris is booked out this date, so I will make the seat warm (fullname: Noriko Mizumoto). Is it possible to ask the time change, as it will be 3:00am in Brisbane if it is held at 17:00 UTC.
If so, just two hours later of 1900 UTC, I can wake up.
Btw, we as translation team have not much things to do in Alpha, but Beta :)

noriko

Ambassadors -- David Nalley
Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Eric Christensen
FESCo -- Jon Stanley
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Paul Frields
Infrastructure -- Mike McGrath
Marketing -- Mel Chua
Quality -- James Laska
Release Engineering -- Jesse Keating
Translation -- ??
Websites -- Ricky Zhou

I will send conference call information privately next week. A recap of this meeting will appear on this list.

Thanks,
John