Adding pages on Transifex

daniel cabrera h.daniel.cabrera at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:14:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

We were thinking at the Spanish team, if there's a possibility to add a
couple of web pages to translate in Transifex. There's a kind of
'idiomatic gap' between the home pages of each language and, for
instance, any any guide that the docs team has released.

E.g. if a Dutch user wants to go from here [1] to here [2], he or she
must first pass through these three pages: [3], [4], and [5], which are
available only in English.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/nl/
[2]
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/installation-quick-start-guide/f11/nl-NL/html-single/
[3] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/
[4] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/installation-quick-start-guide/
[5] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/installation-quick-start-guide/f11/

The idea is to make the navigation process be consistent, in any
language. I know there must be a user incredibly lazy, or not being
able to read a word in English to abandon the process before reaching
the guide. Not sure about the second type, but in fact I know a
couple of the first one.

I do not know what the other teams think about this issue.

See you around,

Daniel Cabrera (es)