Updated Fedora 12 Schedule

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 07:20:46 UTC 2009

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel さんは書きました:
> Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> Beautiful work, thank you.
>> Just minor edit request for f-12-trans-tasks as below.
> [...]
>
> and I think one more change is required for "Software Translation" in
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-trans-tasks.html
>
> tasks 7 and 8 needs to be swapped and can't run parallel. basically it
> should be like as below:
>
> 7. Test Package Builds with latest translations for Translation Review
> (for Package Maintainers)
> start: Thu 2009-09-10
> end: Tue 2009-09-15
> duration: 5 days
>
> 8. Review Software Translations (for Translators)
> start: Wed 2009-09-16
> end: Tue 2009-09-22
> duration: 7 days
Aha, good point!! This order looks perfect. Thanks for pointing this out.

The task addition request for 'Build Test Packages for review' has been
sent to FESCo with tentative dates 09-03 to 09-15. And Alpha slips now,
so for dates, let's see how FESCo responds.

noriko