Re: Potentially ambiguous entries in docbook-locales

On 08/12/2009 12:36 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

At the risk of foolishly talking without the expertise to back it up
-- I think this may be "the index for a set of books."  In DocBook,
a<set>  element contains one or more<book>  elements, so I would
expect a Set Index would be an overall index for the entire set.

Yes -- this is correct. I'll add a note to the .pot file to that effect.

Cheers
Ruediger