Re: Updated Fedora 12 Schedule

Noriko Mizumoto said the following on 08/10/2009 07:09 PM Pacific Time:
John Poelstra さんは書きました:
I have updated the schedules based on the public schedule review held on 2009-08-06. I have also changed the formatting of the report as requested to group major tasks/sub-tasks versus a purely chronological report.
Beautiful work, thank you.
Just minor edit request for f-12-trans-tasks as below.

Thanks for all your feedback. Just a quick note to let you know that I am working on integrating these changes, but it is taking longer than I had hoped. Should have things updated by Friday.

John