Re: About me - SelfIntroduction

Hello Jens,

Jens Maucher wrote:
Hallo,
My name is Jens Maucher (FAS: jensm) from Karlsruhe in Germany.

I would like to join the L10N project.

Earlier i did some translations for another distribution, and now i want
to be a part of a great community to help out making translations.

Welcome to the Fedora Localization Project. The following is the recommended read for new translators joining the FLP:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

Please feel free to ask questions on the mailing list or on the IRC channel #fedora-l10n and we would be happy to help. :)

At the moment i am looking for a sponsor.

Generally, we wait for the Language team coordinator to sponsor a new translator. Assuming you would be contributing to the German translations, Fabian Affolter would be your coordinator[1].

btw.. this: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jensm  is an interesting read :)

hth

regards
Runa

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Fab

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix