About me - SelfIntroduction

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 07:02:12 UTC 2009

Hello Jens,

Jens Maucher wrote:
> Hallo,
> My name is Jens Maucher (FAS: jensm) from Karlsruhe in Germany.
>
> I would like to join the L10N project.
>
> Earlier i did some translations for another distribution, and now i want
> to be a part of a great community to help out making translations.

Welcome to the Fedora Localization Project. The following is the recommended
read for new translators joining the FLP:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

Please feel free to ask questions on the mailing list or on the IRC channel
#fedora-l10n and we would be happy to help. :)

> At the moment i am looking for a sponsor.

Generally, we wait for the Language team coordinator to sponsor a new
translator. Assuming you would be contributing to the German translations,
Fabian Affolter would be your coordinator[1].

btw.. this: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jensm  is an interesting read :)

hth

regards
Runa

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Fab

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix