Russian community coordination (Intro)

Hi all,

As most of Russian translators would already know, current coordinator, Andrew Martynov, has been pretty busy lately and after discussing it with the community, we decided I would take over (that means more questions for you Noriko-san :D)

Some of you might already know me, as I've been translating for Fedora for quite some time now. I am qualified in translation and I have been working with Linux since I joined Red Hat few years ago.

I would like to thank Andrew for his continuous effort in supporting Russian Fedora community and I am really glad he is staying with us as a translator.

Yulia Poyarkova
yules (#fedora-l10n)