Re: building the security draft guide in dutch

Eric Christensen さんは書きました:
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 15:03, Eric Christensen<eric christensenplace us> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 14:12, Geert Warrink<geert warrink onsnet nu> wrote:
Can someone please build a draft copy of the dutch translation of the
security guide? I need it for proofreading and making the final
corrections.

Kind regards,
Geert Warrink

I'll do it tonight when I get home from work.  I'll post it up on
docs.fp.o and will let you know here when it is available.

Thanks,
Eric

I'm having a problem building the dutch translation.  Not sure what
the problem is but it doesn't want to start the make process.  Will
get it up on the website as soon as I can.
I had a quick look of nl.po, and can see 12 tag errors (e.g. mismatching of open and close tags). At least these errors are one of causes to prevent building.